- This event has passed.
April 24, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - April 27, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
REGISTRATION AND LODGING INFORMATION
LODGING: Currently, there is a waiting list for on-site lodging. Call Linda Bever at 1-269-697-6124 to be placed on the list. See hotel information below.
- Fee includes registration, 8 meals, 24-hour complimentary refreshments, and use of facilities.
- There is a $100/person non-refundable deposit due with registration. You will be billed for the balance, which is due by April 14, 2017*.
- Click here to REGISTER NOW!
*registration deadline has been extended.
ONECRY PRE-CONFERENCE REGISTRATION AND LODGING INFORMATION
ONECRY PRE-CONFERENCE LODGING: Call Linda Bever to be placed on the waiting list. See hotel information below.
Date and Times: April 23, 2017 @ 6:00 p.m. – April 24, 2017 @ 11:30 a.m.
Registration Fee: $64/person
- Fee includes registration, 2 meals, 24-hour complimentary refreshments, and use of facilities.
- Registration is totally separate from the main conference.
- Call Linda Bever at 1-269-697-6124 to register.
CONFERENCE HOTELS (within .5 miles of The Cove’s entrance)
- Make your own reservations.
- Conference rates are available Sunday, April 23 – Thursday, April 27.
Holiday Inn Biltmore East — (828)-298-5611
1450 Tunnel Road (At Exit 55 off I-40)
Asheville, NC 28805
- Room Rate: $119.99/night plus taxes
- Use group block code FUS when booking to receive the reduced FUSION Conference rate.
- Rate is guaranteed through midnight on March 26, 2017.
Days Inn Biltmore East
1435 Tunnel Road (At Exit 55 off I-40)
Asheville, NC 28805
- $127.99/night plus taxes for 1-2 people/room
- $131.99/night plus taxes for 3 people/room
- $135.99/night plus taxes for 4 people/room
- To receive these rates, call Wyndham Hotel Group at 1-800-363-2297 and give them confirmation #88447065 for the FUSION Conference. (Do not call the hotel directly.)
- Rates are guaranteed through midnight on March 23, 2017.
Registrants must be 18 years of age or older.
This conference is a non-profit endeavor, and registration fees do not cover all conference expenses. Also, speakers and sponsors are attending at their own expense. Please consider making a contribution to help cover conference expenses. Call 1-269-697-6124 to make a donation. Your gift is tax deductible.